Due to COVID-19, we have made some changes to our online shop.
Shipping times are taking longer than normal. "Delays are the result of both limited air transportation and changes in the way Postal Operators deliver." - Canada Post
- Orders within Canada are subject to delays of 1-7 business days. (Normal shipping times are 1-3 business days within Ontario, 3-5 business days within Canada.)
- Orders traveling to the USA are subject to delays of up to 3+ weeks. This information is based on what we are seeing from the US Postal Service. (Normal shipping times are 4-8 business days to the USA.)
- Due to the shipping delays and contactless deliveries, we have temporarily removed small packet air for US orders (Canada Post's most economical shipping option), due to the lack of tracking and delivery confirmation this option offers.
Processing times are taking longer than normal. We kindly ask that you allow a few extra days for your order to be processed.
- We are taking all necessary measures to exercise social distancing at our facility. This means we have less staff on hand to process orders.
- We are also limiting our trips to the post office, in order to keep our staff and community safe.
We are experiencing shortages on certain ingredients we purchase from our suppliers and other farms.
- If a product is out of stock or the bulk option is not available, we kindly ask that you give it a few weeks to come back in stock.