By placing an order you understand and agree to our processing terms outlined below.
- Once your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Please allow 3-10 business days for order processing, not including shipping. PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 processing times may take longer than 3-10 business days. Feel free to CONTACT US for an estimated processing time after your order is placed.
- Once your order is ready to ship, you will receive an email notification with tracking.
- If a product goes out of stock after your order is placed, we will contact you to let you know when you can expect to receive your order. Or, we will refund you and then alert you when the item is back in stock.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to rush or guarantee delivery times.
- Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns or exchanges.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Shipping rates are based on size, weight & destination.
- We do not do rush orders or guarantee shipping times.
- Shipping times: 1-3 business days within Ontario, 3-5 business days within Canada, 4-8 business days to the US. PLEASE NOTE: Orders are subject to delays due to COVID 19. Please CONTACT US for the latest information on shipping delays.
- By selecting small packet air, you are agreeing to take full responsibility of your package. Tracking is unavailable on this economical option.
- By selecting Xpresspost or Priority, a signature is sometimes required.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to enter the correct shipping address upon check out. We are not responsible for packages that are shipped to an incorrect address.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to be present (or make prior arrangements) for the delivery of their package.
- If a delivery is attempted and no delivery is made, it is the responsibility of the customer to contact their local post office and claim their package or re-schedule a delivery.
- If the package is not claimed and gets returned to our facility, it is the responsibility of the customer to cover shipping costs for a second attempt of delivery.
CUSTOMS & DUTIES
- Non-Canadian customers are responsible for import fees & duties, if any occur.
Please CONTACT US if you have any questions!